My business has grown 5 to 10% week over week for the last 4 weeks since I finished the 7-Step Journey using The Identitype System.
Leili is SO insightful and her Identitype work is extremely interesting, rich and refreshing.
Our brand map has just made the most incredible difference in our business. Now everything is in complete alignment and complete congruency and I don’t think we have had anybody say no since we have started this process.
So where did the Identitype System come from? 33 plus years of study and wandering down academic rabbit holes. In other words, my intellectual curiosity…
Here’s the original recipe.
- 10 Lbs. Jung’s archetypes, uncodified, traits only.
- 10 Lbs. Semiotics, (Marshall Blonsky brand).
- 2 Lbs. Joseph Campbell, blended with comparative religion, nut-free kind.
- 1 Lbs. Chris Vogler and Michael Hague.
- 1 Lbs. Caroline Pierce archetypes, codified, some as positive and some as negative.
- 1 Lbs. Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, sifted.
- 1 Gal. Ellen Langer’s Mindfulness, non-pasteurized and non-homogenized.
- ½ Gal. Margaret Mark/Caroline Pierce business branding methodology, (note: that used Maslow’s Hierarchy; but instead of seeing the hierarchy as a progression, she used it as a polarity, pitting needs against one another.)
- ½ Lbs. Gamificaton, Yu Kai Chou’s “Octalysis” finely chopped
- ¼ Gal. Roger Hamilton’s Wealth Dynamics, room temp.
- 1 cup ground yoga, kirtan, feng-shui, product psychology, meditation, martial arts, divination, art history, BFA, and the rest of my confidential super-secret sauce (or sass?)
(So, I confess. I often add ingredients, just to mix it up a little ;- )
I think there’s a Chinese proverb that says “may you live in interesting times.” Well here’s my response…“Then at least being me will never be boring”. Lol.
It all started when I graduated from Parson’s School of Design. I had graduated with the highest honors and received an award from the Colbert Foundation to work in the fashion and textile industry in France.