The world of medicine today is often rushed and chaotic and many patients feel they do not have enough time with their physicians or that their physicians are not able to address all of their needs in a coordinated fashion. This is particularly true for those suffering with complex medical issues that do not have an obvious solution.
Integrative medicine is based on a belief in the self-healing capacity of body, mind and spirit. Rather than treating symptoms of disease only, my focus is on working on deeper healing, strengthening the constitution of my patients and addressing issues that contribute to their medical problems.
I act as a consultant for patients offering a wide range of therapeutic options from the best of conventional and complementary therapies. I am not a primary care physician. My areas of interest include eating disorders, mental health issues, obesity and addictions. I also see patients preventive care recommendations and other chronic conditions.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ross, CALL (303) 355-2445 or visit her Secure Patient Area
If you have Cigna insurance, please contact the office by calling 303-355-2445 so that our staff can confirm your benefits.
A new patient appointment lasts approximately 30 minutes up to one hour depending on how complex the medical issue. This visit includes a medical history, history of personal experience, a sharing of your story, beliefs and goals for your health. Treatment recommendations are given at the first visit but a full treatment plan is not offered until the second or third visit (usually 1-2 weeks after the first visit).
Follow-ups after this are variable and are discussed and agreed upon at the time of the first or second visit.
First visit: These are some recommendations that will help make your first visit as productive as possible:
- Please bring in a completed new patient intake form.
- Please arrive on time.
- It is very important that you bring all medications and supplements with you.
- Cancellations: If you need to cancel your appointment, please make sure to do so at least 24 hours before your visit so that this appointment can be made available to someone else. Cancelling with less than 24 hours notice may cause you to incur a $165 fee for a late cancellation or no show visit. Please contact the office at 303-355-2445 if you have any questions about the cancellation policy.
- You can contact me prior to your appointment if you have questions or if you would like to make an appointment visit the Secure Patient Area
San Diego Address:
8950 Villa La Jolla Dr. B214, La Jolla, CA 92037
Phone number: (858) 299-5099
165 Cook St. Suite 100 Denver, CO 80206
Phone number: (303) 355-2445
I bill for CIGNA insurance only. I provide receipts for my patients to file for reimbursement from their insurance. Your insurance company may reimburse you for your appointment but I cannot guarantee this. Please check your coverage carefully by asking your insurance company the following questions.
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please be prepared to pay for all charges on the same day of service by check, credit card or cash. If you would like to get insurance reimbursement, you can obtain documentation of your visit to submit to your insurance company.
Listed below are average charges:
New Patient Visit: $290
Follow-up Visit: $165-$190
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.